Lord Hanuman is most beloved god all over the world. He is the most ardent disciple of Lord Rama. As per Hindu mythology, he is immortal. Hanuman is the son of Mata Anjana and Kesari and also the son of wind god Pawan Dev.
“Lord Hanuman devotees are all over the world not even Hindus but the celebrities from other religion too like Apple founder Steve Jobs, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, USA President Barak Obama. Yes, they are all devotees of Lord Hanuman.”
Here we mention some of the wish-fulfilling temples of Lord Hanuman where miracles are not a big deal.
1) Salasar Dham ( Rajasthan):-
One of the famous temples of The Lord Hanuman is situated in town Salasar on NH 65 near sujangarh ( Churu, Rajasthan)
This temple attracts millions of visitors every year. The temple is founded by his devotee Mohandas Maharaj.
Only temple in the world where Lord Hanuman idol has beard and mustache.
Thousands of visitors choose to come on feet, while some on prostrated movement showing their intensity of devotion for Balaji.
Ever planning to visit Rajasthan you can go there and pay regards.
2) Hanumangadhi, Ayodhya :-
One of the most popular temples of Lord Hanuman in North India. One has to climb 76 stairs to reach the temple. There is 6-inch idol which is always, adorned with garlands. There is the custom here that the one should visit the Lord Hanuman temple before visiting the Lord Rama temple. Built by Nawab of Awadh.Situated near Faizabad near about 135km from Lucknow
3) Balaji Hanuman Temple, Mehendipur (Rajasthan):-
Situated in Dausa district of Rajasthan. Mehendipur Dham is one of most powerful and energetic temple of Lord Hanumana.
The Temple has reputation for ritualistic healing and exorcism of evil spirits, black magic or spells attract many devotees from all over the India.
Even the scientist from India and all over the world started inspection to figure out the rituals and magical powers.
4) Sankatmochan Temple, Banaras:- Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple is one of the blessed temples of the Hindu god Hanuman in the city of Varanasi (Banaras), Uttar Pradesh. It is located in the southern part of Varanasi, near the Banaras Hindu University. A lot of monkey inside the temple premises so it is also known as monkey temple.
The Temple is founded by Tulsidas himself ( Creator of Ramcharitmanas)
The Sankat Mochan Temple opens at 5:00 am in the morning and closed at 10:00 pm in the night.
5) Shri Hanuman Temple , Jamnagar ( Gujrat)
It is one of the world’s famous temple and has achieved the name in Guinness Book of world records for the continuous 24-hours chanting of the “Ram Naam”, since August 1, 1964.
6) Mahavir Hanuman Temple, Bihar:-
Mahavir Mandir is one of the holiest Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Hanuman, located in Patna, Bihar, India. Million of pilgrims visit the temple every year and is the second most visited religious shrine in North India.
On an average, the daily donation of temple is near about 1 lac INR per day
The Mahavir Hanuman Temple opens at 5:30 am in the morning and closed at 10:30 pm in the night.
7) Hanuman Temple, Allahabad :-
The Bade Hanuman temple in Allahabad is situated in the Sangam Ksetra and gets countless visitors every year.
Tourists visiting the temple can witness a huge idol of Hanuman, which is 20 feet long and 8 feet wide. This idol is in a reclining position and is a few feet below the ground.
According to Hindu mythology, the rise in the water level of river Ganges is because the river wants to touch the feet of Lord Hanuman.
8) Shri Panchmukh Aanjanayar Swami Ji:-
Situated in Kumbakonam (Tamil Nadu). Here the Hanuman idol is in form of five faces refers to Hanuman, Hayagriva, Narasimha, Garuda and Varaha .
Every Face of Sri Panchamukha Hanuman has significance:
- Sri Hanuman faces east. He grants purity of mind and success.
- The Narasimha faces south. He grants victory and fearlessness.
- The west facing Garuda removes black magic and poisons.
- The north facing Varaha, showers prosperity, wealth.
- The Hayagriva Mukha faces the Sky. But since we cannot see it, it is usually tilted and shown above Hanumans face. Hayagriva gives Knowledge and good children.
Panchamukha Form of Lord Hanuman is gigantic and very powerful.
9) Hanuman Dhara (U.P) :- Near Chitrakut, there is a small place called Hanumandhara
In this temple, an idol of Lord Hanuman is standing in front of a mountain for years. And a small water flow that meets the river touches this idol.
10) Neem Karoli Baba Hanuman temple:-
Kainchi Ashram is located in Nainital, Uttarakhand.
Thousands of pilgrims visit temple every day and more than one lakh (100,000) people are fed on June 15.
Here is the picture of Neem Karoli Baba Maharaj Ji. He established at least 108 temples all over the world .
In this Ashram, Apple and Facebook founder lives and rest is history.
Pilgrims read Hanuman Chalisa and Sunder Kand to please Lord Hanuman.
These are only 10 temples we describe here from lakhs where the miracle is every day’s talk.
If you Like it then Share.